Sunday, November 30, 2008

thoughts

i've been feeling incredibly sentimental lately. I think it's a combination of thanksgiving spirit, my newly started hobby of photography, that has activated my artsy side of the brain. I have been neglecting my guitar lately, and it is now collecting dust. Not to worry, I'll get back into playing some songs soon enough.

The world as we know it is already in a Big brother, 1984-esque type of setting, and I'm not sure if I do not agree with it.
When winter comes around, nature is pretty much dying, it is the ending cycle. Ironically, the people come together and reconnect and warm each other with their company. Winter is like mother nature growing old.

What if the feeling of snuggling with your favorite blanket on a chilly night or morning was manufactured in a can? Would you buy it? I don't think I would. I could easily turn the heater on, but it is kind of a double standard. You try to keep warm, but you don't want to completely be warm, because then your blanket experience will be cheated. :D

No comments: