Monday, October 20, 2008

unforgettable weekend pt 1

I'll get straight to the point. This past weekend was awesome, but everything wasn't as peachy as you might be led to believe. After riding on a cold thursday night with my friends around plano and chilling at some bike joint, I was looking forward to Sunday's promised ride with a new larger group. Thursday was fairly tame compared to what the weekend would bring. More on that later. Two of my friends were telling me how they had a blast on that day riding to the lake so my anticipation of Sunday rose to a new level. I would have to stay overnight at my parent's place.

So Saturday is here, and I wake up late. I screamed inside as I realized I had to teach karate class in a short time. In a flurry of gesticulations I raced to the dojo, and dressed up. Wheeww, I was just 10 minutes late. Class was relatively fun, since we played some games with the kids. However my fellow instructors took the reins a little bit more to pick up my slack. After the kids class I skipped out on some workout, and the morning ride with two friends. They would later remind me what I had missed out on, riding to the lake and such. I'll fast forward to that night, when I was supposed to drive to the house to stay overnight, in order to wake up early on Sunday to find my bike in the garage. ...[looks at the time]

I don't want to but I will have to finish recanting the weekend later. I have to try something new today; Heading out to get breakfast and coffee, and finish my homework at school.

No comments: