Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chill Night

As I was lying in bed, I felt the need to reflect on today and recent events. Finally feel like I got my act together in school or at least in the slow process, and come friday evening, I wanted to ride to have some fun. I just wanted to do anything, ANYTHING to take my mind off of school and just relax. This morning when I get to my bike, I warm it up and get ready to head out, and something inside me tells me to check the tire pressure. What I find to my dismay is a 0 psi flat rear tire.. time for new tires!! yayy it was getting pretty bald..

I helped my karate friend move from his apartment to a more convenient one, and that took up most of my day. While I was helping out (carrying huge boxes up 3 flights of stairs), my friend lets me know that my other friend broke his collar bone while riding too fast around a corner and being surprised by a tree... and the other guy from behind collides with him. I just find that weird right there... I was planning to ride yesterday, today, and Sunday, or at least two days.. I'm glad I couldn't however, because I had fun regardless and I am safe and sound (and happily buzzed earlier tonight).

I reached 1005+ text messages for this month... sheesh, and I'm gona bill each of yall who texted me after that.. lol. I went out tonight with a different friend to drink at a restaurant. It was pretty chill, and I got a buzz from a coconut shot(??) and it was a feeling of utter contentment.

Anyways, I'm about to climb back in bed and wish for another cold day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Steven T. said...

dude, talk about final destination stuff! lol