Monday, November 17, 2008

Project R-Seat

I just finished customizing my driver seat in my camry.. It already has the racing seat cover, and the heat/massage underneath it. So inspired by my friend's bmw, I decided to make mine "hug" me whenever I'm driving through corners and basically just sitting in traffic. Stockwise, the seats are so boring and not good for my lower back at all, as I can feel my spine curve outward now. (not good) So I put in a lot of support for the neck, sides, lower back, and even made it so I'm sitting with my knees raised. This is just the prototype of course, and judging by how well it fares throughout the week, I can improve all the obvious flaws.

When I have to get out of the car, now I may have to pull out with my hand on the roof and other one on the steering wheel. I'm already so used to this new seat setup, that I'm quickly forgetting the horrible stock position. Also I fixed what was wrong with my fog lights. I just had to replace the blown fuse and a loose connection. Today I was looking around, and I got the idea to replace all light bulbs in the house to save $$ on electricity bill every month. That's still yet to be done. Traditional light bulbs will be illegal by 2010, just like analog TV signals will be banned by February 2009.

gahhhh, so many things have occurred and I have not noted them yet. I started roller blading, it's a killer on the ankles. Also my motorola z3 has bred with an iphone. I seriously modded the phone's software, and also gave it a cool exterior look. Also got tzones, so that I could browse the web fast.. even 3g-like speed!?! And checking my email through my phone frees up my mobility and allows me to stay on top of things.

No comments: